Data and Information Files
SRM 2374 - DNA Sequence Library for External RNA Controls
The certified sequence data file is: SRM2374_Sequence_v1.FASTA.
The file containing the certified confidence estimates for every base of sequence is: SRM2374_Quality_v1.FASTA.
Secondary files are available for accurate and convenient use in sequence mapping applications. These include a simplified representation of the sequence data with IUPAC ambiguity codes resolved using a best likelihood estimate of the nucleotide (with and without a polyA tail), a nominal vector sequence, and "Gene Transfer Format" (GTF) files.
- SRM2374_ambiguities_resolved_v2.FASTA is the sequence datafile with IUPAC ambiguity codes resolved;
- SRM2374_ambiguities_resolved_v1.GTF describes the structures of the RNA controls as if they were genes;
- SRM2374_ambiguities_resolved_NoPolyA_v2.FASTA is the sequence reference file with the polyA tail excluded;
- SRM2374_ambiguities_resolved_NoPolyA_v1.GTFis a GTF with the polyA tail excluded;
- SRM2374_PlasmidVector_by_ERCCNumber_v1.FASTA is the sequence reference file of the plasmid vector.
- SRM2374 _putative_T7_products_NoPolyA_v2.FASTA is the putative sequence generated by in vitro transcription with T7 RNA polymerase and conversion to cDNA, with the polyA tail excluded.
These files contain certified and information data to support the use of SRM 2374. The files are text-based formats for use with programs that use data in FASTA and GTF formats.
- Authority: The collection of this information is authorized under The National Institute of Standards and Technology Act, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 271 et seq. (which includes Title 15 U.S.C. 272 and 275) and section 12 of the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 3710a.; 5 U.S.C. 5701-5709 and 5721-5739, 28 U.S.C. 3101-3105, Debt Collection Act of 1982 (Pub. L. 97-365); 26 U.S.C. 6402(d); and 31 U.S.C. 3711.
- Purpose: NIST is collecting this information to permit the inventory, order, and purchase of materials and informatic reference materials by the public. Subsequent payment information is collected to enable supporting financial activities (e.g., invoicing, tracking, payment). Information regarding the purchase is tracked for programmatic and mission activities (e.g., supply/demand, communities who purchase, etc.).
- Routine Uses: NIST will use this information to process product transactions (which may include relaying updates as to status of shipment, and/or updates regarding products). Disclosure of this information is permitted under the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. Section 552a) to be shared among Department staff for work-related purposes. Disclosure of this information is also subject to all of the published routine uses as identified in the Privacy Act System of Records Notice COMMERCE/DEPT-2 and COMMERCE/DEPT-23.
- Disclosure: Furnishing this information is voluntary. However, this information is required in order to proceed with a purchase. The failure to provide accurate information may result in the requested item not arriving to the purchased destination successfully. The failure to provide accurate information may also delay or prevent you from receiving the product. Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When you submit the information, you are indicating your voluntary consent for NIST to use of the information you submit for the purposes stated, and shared with other internal systems.
Any and all personal information submitted by an individual for the purpose of user feedback will be used for the sole purpose of communicating with that individual.
Last updated: 5/14/2019
- Not Logged In
- Items in Cart: 0