Data and Information Files
SRM 2517a - High Resolution Wavelength Calibration Reference for 1510 to 1540 nm Acetylene 12C2H2
ese files contain normalized transmittance data of acetylene in the 1510-1545 nm wavelength region. The spectrum was obtained at NIST by scanning a narrowband tunable diode laser and measuring the power transmitted through a 5 cm long cell filled with acetylene 12C2H2 to a pressure of 6.7 kPa (50 Torr). The wavelength of each transmittance data point was measured using a wavelength meter with an uncertainty of 0.2 pm. These data can be downloaded in either ASCII format (tab-delimited) or Microsoft Excel (version 97) format. Each file contains 14991 transmittance values and the corresponding wavelength values.
- SRM2517a.xls is a Microsoft Excel (version 97) file
- SRM2517a.txt is an ASCII data file (tab-delimited)
- Authority: The collection of this information is authorized under The National Institute of Standards and Technology Act, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 271 et seq. (which includes Title 15 U.S.C. 272 and 275) and section 12 of the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 3710a.; 5 U.S.C. 5701-5709 and 5721-5739, 28 U.S.C. 3101-3105, Debt Collection Act of 1982 (Pub. L. 97-365); 26 U.S.C. 6402(d); and 31 U.S.C. 3711.
- Purpose: NIST is collecting this information to permit the inventory, order, and purchase of materials and informatic reference materials by the public. Subsequent payment information is collected to enable supporting financial activities (e.g., invoicing, tracking, payment). Information regarding the purchase is tracked for programmatic and mission activities (e.g., supply/demand, communities who purchase, etc.).
- Routine Uses: NIST will use this information to process product transactions (which may include relaying updates as to status of shipment, and/or updates regarding products). Disclosure of this information is permitted under the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. Section 552a) to be shared among Department staff for work-related purposes. Disclosure of this information is also subject to all of the published routine uses as identified in the Privacy Act System of Records Notice COMMERCE/DEPT-2 and COMMERCE/DEPT-23.
- Disclosure: Furnishing this information is voluntary. However, this information is required in order to proceed with a purchase. The failure to provide accurate information may result in the requested item not arriving to the purchased destination successfully. The failure to provide accurate information may also delay or prevent you from receiving the product. Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When you submit the information, you are indicating your voluntary consent for NIST to use of the information you submit for the purposes stated, and shared with other internal systems.
Any and all personal information submitted by an individual for the purpose of user feedback will be used for the sole purpose of communicating with that individual.
Last updated: 5/14/2019
- Not Logged In
- Items in Cart: 0