SRM 4320b - Curium-244 Radioactivity Standard
Curium-244, curium, Cm-244, Cm, 244Cm, radioactive solution, radionuclide
- Certificate - MSDS - Table
Note: For SRM’s that cannot be ordered online, please email SRM Sales Office at email@example.com, or call 301-975-2200, Option 1.
|Description:||Curium-244 Radioactivity Standard|
|Unit Price * :||TBD|
|Unit of Issue:||5 mL|
Out of Stock - Item is not available at this time. To be notified about changes in the
status of this item, please login and click on the 'Notify Me'. This will
place you on the list to be notified by email when the product becomes available without committing
to purchasing the product.
See 'Additional Information' for details.
|Additional Information:||Due to the current situation and challenge with getting shipments to their destination, NIST has restricted all Radioactive SRMs. However, if there is a critical or urgent need for a Radioactive SRM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and the reason it must be shipped now. NIST will contact you to discuss your circumstance and then determine if the request can be fulfilled at this time.|
|Material Hazard Class:||8.0 - Corrosive|
- Certified values are normal font
- Reference values are italicized
- Values in parentheses are for information only
The certificate is the only official source for values and uncertainties.
|205.4 - Radioactive Solutions Additional Information >>|
NRC License or
* Prices are subject to change without notice
- Authority: The collection of this information is authorized under The National Institute of Standards and Technology Act, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 271 et seq. (which includes Title 15 U.S.C. 272 and 275) and section 12 of the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 3710a.; 5 U.S.C. 5701-5709 and 5721-5739, 28 U.S.C. 3101-3105, Debt Collection Act of 1982 (Pub. L. 97-365); 26 U.S.C. 6402(d); and 31 U.S.C. 3711.
- Purpose: NIST is collecting this information to permit the inventory, order, and purchase of materials and informatic reference materials by the public. Subsequent payment information is collected to enable supporting financial activities (e.g., invoicing, tracking, payment). Information regarding the purchase is tracked for programmatic and mission activities (e.g., supply/demand, communities who purchase, etc.).
- Routine Uses: NIST will use this information to process product transactions (which may include relaying updates as to status of shipment, and/or updates regarding products). Disclosure of this information is permitted under the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. Section 552a) to be shared among Department staff for work-related purposes. Disclosure of this information is also subject to all of the published routine uses as identified in the Privacy Act System of Records Notice COMMERCE/DEPT-2 and COMMERCE/DEPT-23.
- Disclosure: Furnishing this information is voluntary. However, this information is required in order to proceed with a purchase. The failure to provide accurate information may result in the requested item not arriving to the purchased destination successfully. The failure to provide accurate information may also delay or prevent you from receiving the product. Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When you submit the information, you are indicating your voluntary consent for NIST to use of the information you submit for the purposes stated, and shared with other internal systems.
Any and all personal information submitted by an individual for the purpose of user feedback will be used for the sole purpose of communicating with that individual.
Date created: 3/10/2002
Last updated: 4/29/2019
- Not Logged In
- Items in Cart: 0
- Curium-244, curium, Cm-244, Cm, 244Cm, radioactive solution, radionuclide