SRM 971 - Hormones in Frozen Human Serum
hormone, cortisol, progesterone, testosterone, total T3, total T4, thyroid, thyroxine, 3,3',5-triiodothyronine
- Certificate - MSDS - Table
Note: This material is not available for purchase.
- Related Materials: 105.1 - Clinical Laboratory Materials (gas, liquid, and solid forms)
- Related Materials: 105.2 - Serum, Plasma, Blood and Urine Clinical Laboratory Materials (frozen, liquid, and lyophilized forms)
|Description:||Hormones in Frozen Human Serum|
|Unit Price * :||N/A|
|Unit of Issue:||2 vials x 5 mL|
Replaced by 971a -
This product has been replaced by the indicated SRM/RM.
See 'Additional Information' for details.
|Certificate Revision Date:||
12 December 2016 (Editorial changes).
|Additional Information:||See certificate in Archived Certificates.|
|Perishable:||Yes (Dry Ice: 9.0 - Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods)|
|Material Hazard Class:||Not Hazardous to Ship|
- Certified values are normal font
- Non-certified or reference values are italicized
- Non-certified values in parentheses are for information only
The certificate is the only official source for values and uncertainties.
|105.1 - Clinical Laboratory Materials (gas, liquid, and solid forms) Additional Information >>|
|Purity/Constituent (mass fraction in % unless otherwise noted)||
cortisol, testosterone, progesterone, total thyroxine (T4), total 3,3',5-triiodothyronine (T3)
|105.2 - Serum, Plasma, Blood and Urine Clinical Laboratory Materials (frozen, liquid, and lyophilized forms) Additional Information >>|
* Prices are subject to change without notice
- Authority: The collection of this information is authorized under The National Institute of Standards and Technology Act, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 271 et seq. (which includes Title 15 U.S.C. 272 and 275) and section 12 of the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980, as amended, 15 U.S.C. 3710a.; 5 U.S.C. 5701-5709 and 5721-5739, 28 U.S.C. 3101-3105, Debt Collection Act of 1982 (Pub. L. 97-365); 26 U.S.C. 6402(d); and 31 U.S.C. 3711.
- Purpose: NIST is collecting this information to permit the inventory, order, and purchase of materials and informatic reference materials by the public. Subsequent payment information is collected to enable supporting financial activities (e.g., invoicing, tracking, payment). Information regarding the purchase is tracked for programmatic and mission activities (e.g., supply/demand, communities who purchase, etc.).
- Routine Uses: NIST will use this information to process product transactions (which may include relaying updates as to status of shipment, and/or updates regarding products). Disclosure of this information is permitted under the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. Section 552a) to be shared among Department staff for work-related purposes. Disclosure of this information is also subject to all of the published routine uses as identified in the Privacy Act System of Records Notice COMMERCE/DEPT-2 and COMMERCE/DEPT-23.
- Disclosure: Furnishing this information is voluntary. However, this information is required in order to proceed with a purchase. The failure to provide accurate information may result in the requested item not arriving to the purchased destination successfully. The failure to provide accurate information may also delay or prevent you from receiving the product. Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When you submit the information, you are indicating your voluntary consent for NIST to use of the information you submit for the purposes stated, and shared with other internal systems.
Any and all personal information submitted by an individual for the purpose of user feedback will be used for the sole purpose of communicating with that individual.
Date created: 3/10/2002
Last updated: 3/22/2021
- Not Logged In
- Items in Cart: 0
hormone, cortisol, progesterone, testosterone, total T3, total T4, thyroid, thyroxine,